Monday 28 December 2009

Review: Urban Pocket Rocket in Timothy

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss
in Timothy


Cost: The Hall of Fame set is £18.00 or the full size gloss is £10.50

My Thoughts: The website describes this colour as Coral with Pink Glow but i really don't think this gloss is Coral, it's much more of a red. I have never used a lipstick that smelt so sweet, it's almost sickly. The smell reminds me of something my mums bakes but i cannot for the life of me think what it is. It has a brush applicator which im not really a fan of and the colour is really pigmented. To be honest, if this wasn't in the set, it would be something i never would have tried. I'm not really keen on the colour but i would be interested in maybe trying some of the more subtle shades.

Where you can buy:
Boots
Debenhams
House of Fraser

Would i re-purchase: Not in this colour, but yes, i would like to try some others

Great Tip: Use a mirror when using this shade, it's very red so if you mess up with it, it is going to be very obvious

Overall Score: 7/10


Natural Lip Colour
Timothy Lip Gloss

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got more followers hunni. I think you should have more. Your blog is fab.
    Keep doing what you're doing.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) It's such a shame becuase I love the colours and the idea of the pocket rocket glosses but I hate the smell :) Great review xx

    ReplyDelete