Tuesday 22 December 2009

Review: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Cost: i got in on the plane for £21.50

My Thoughts: I had really high hopes for this primer, especially with a price tag of over £20 but i was a little disappointed. Overall i don't think the primer is to fault. I recently read one of Lollipop26's posts about primers just working for some people and not for others. I am one of the latter. This product gets a lot of love from a lot of people so it's obviously working on selective skin. It is super soft, you don't need to use a lot to cover the whole face and it's super easy to blend because it's clear.

Where you can buy:
I only know of Debenhams :S

Compliments: It hasn't made a difference to my foundation so none :(

Would i re-purchase: no, but i also would buy another primer, i just don't think they work for me :(

Great Tip: I found it easiest to apply with my fingers rather than a brush

Overall Score: 3/10

what it looks like
blended in
If you want to try this primer or you already have it and want to buy another, i am selling mine on my blog sale

No comments:

Post a Comment