Sunday 2 August 2009

Magazine Freebies




Yay!! i found my camera today and have ALOT blog about :) Firstly, my mum picked up two magazines for me yesterday that i get every month but with these issues they both came with some beauty Freebies. The first is Instyle which is probably my 2nd favourite magazine that i get. It came free with 2 of The Body Shop's Eye Definer Shade's. I got the colours Black & Vibrant Emerald.

To be honest, i don't think i would have bought these in store because i have already found a really good black and emerald eyeliner that work really well on me, but it's always fun to try out new products so THANK YOU BODY SHOP :)

The next magazine is Marie Claire which, this issue, got a new Editor which is very exciting because she has come up with loads of new features but still kept the traditional Marie Claire theme.
This magazine came free with a James Brown Intensive Mask for Hair which i haven't actually tried yet but as son as i do i'll let you know what i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment